+ 7-925-506-90-60 (Also Viber and WhatsApp)
+ 373 779-99-222 (Also Viber and WhatsApp)
+ 373 774-55-444
+ 373 774-55-344
01. Register your profile on The CWSA association website: www.competitivewakesurfing.com
* Already registered members of the association must go to paragraph 02 (if you cannot remember the login, use the “Forgot your password?” function to recover. If you cannot recall the login, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org)
02. Go to profile and pay for membership by clicking on the Renew / Upgarde Membership link in the profile menu
* For information:
“Single event membership” - if you participate only in our event (one-time membership for the amateur category - $ 35, outlaw / pro - $ 65) “Annual membership” - to participate in several competitions held by THE CWSA in 2019 (annual membership for amateur category - $ 50, outlaw / pro - $ 100)
03. After payment go to Events in the profile menu, select "Register for an Event"
The page will show available registration options.
Select the style and click "Add to Cart"
You can pay in two ways: by credit card or via PayPal service. If you have problems with payment via PayPal, please contact PayPal support directly.
* After payment, you must go to the profile and fill out ALL fields, including adding a photo. Missing information will result in an error message when trying to register.
Importnat!!!Registration is completed only after the payment. A PayPal email with the details of a successful transaction is a confirmation of successful registration. If you pay via PayPal, you will receive a confirmation from PayPal. If you pay by card, the confirmation of payment will not be sent to the post office. You can check your registration by going back to your Events - My Event Registrations profile menu. If you have any questions, please contact us at on the competition: email@example.com Membership in the association: firstname.lastname@example.org in Russian or English.
Создание и разработка студия It-trend